9.14.2011

let's not call it a new low...

...let's call it being creative in the kitchen so your kid will eat.
 Q and I were reading an "Olivia" book right around lunch time today when we came across this line in the the book - "I'll make the peanut-butter-and-chocolate sandwiches," Ian offered excitedly."  Quinn immediately stopped the story to inform me (excitedly) that she, too, would like to make a peanut-butter-and-chocolate sandwich.  After thinking about it for about a half of a nanosecond, I said sure thing, coming right up.  Who am I to deny anyone chocolate?  I reluctantly admit that it is one of my main food groups.  I really hate it when women chorus out in some weird sisterhood how much they love chocolate, but I am here to say, I eat it everyday in one form or another.  It is embarrassing and true.  Sadly, it looks like I am raising a kid to love it as well.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Love it! You're a great mom.

Kim, I share your feelings about the weirdness of women and the sisterhood of chocolate. But I admit that like you, I eat chocolate every single day. In my opinion, it's an important part of a well balanced diet.