9.28.2011

bonkers

 Haley has shortened days this week because of parent/teacher conferences, so we went to Wendy's for lunch.  I got my phone out to take a picture and when I looked up to tell them I was taking the pic, this is what Q was doing.  She is going to drive me completely BoNkErS!!  I don't really care that she likes to make french fry mustaches, however, I do care that when I am vacuuming one area of the house she is reorganizing another part I have already cleaned.  The following is what I found...
 Elmo actually joined us for dinner.  I was told to be quiet because her baby was sleeping.
 Olivia taking a nap (with her eyes open, always) with a burpee on the chair in my bedroom.
 It gets better.  
Breakables that were given to us moved to the ottoman.  
Toy car under the ottoman.
Thanks, Quinny!
 A barnyard on my bed with a juggling stick.
 I do not understand the obsession with the poufs, but she takes them out of every bathroom and  usually puts them in my bathroom cupboard.  Not this time.  This time she put them on the nightstand.  Way to go, Addi-Q!!
And the Pièce de résistance.
This one freaked me out a little.  Surprise!  Stuffed animals in the bathtub!  I wasn't expecting this, and I guess I was a little jumpy, because when I saw these I was startled.

I may go insane today.
It is possible.

2 comments:

Outlandish McCandlish said...

MMMMMMMM...... Wendy's.

The Hills said...

I had to smile at this entire post... Sounds like taye lynn and addi are soul mates... Would be total trouble together... Her nickname is "tornado taye"