7.31.2011

sunday dinner at g & g's

I got my camera on my phone working again.  I am not sure how or why it stopped working in the first place, and I am not sure what I did to make it start working again, but it works now.  So, our activities after dinner were documented.
 Here's Grammy with a classic Grammy face.  I'm not sure what Eric is thinking.  I think Grammy was telling me not to take any pictures of her.  
 Now Grammy is yelling at me to stop taking pictures.  Nice.  That, or she is practicing her choir singing.  I'm kidding.  I don't know what she is saying/doing.  I just thought this picture was funny.  
 Robyn doing some fancy hand moves - razzle dazzle!
 Now I got Grammy smiling!
Robyn, Shelle, Allison, Eric, Quinny, Haley, Kim (me), Mimi
 We all look possessed - especially Eric.  I love it!
 Eric still looks a little crazy.

 Where was Grandpa during all of this?  On the computer in the basement of course!  Grammy said, "I see that view of him a lot."  The glow from the computer screen gives him a rather angelic look.

I have no explanation for this picture.  I didn't take it, but I did find it on my phone.

No comments: