8.03.2011

clouds=good times

"I saw a peanut stand, heard a rubber band,
I saw a needle that winked its eye.
But I think I will have seen everything
When I see an elephant fly."
While driving yesterday with Robyn, we spotted this cloud in the sky.  I said, "Hey, look!  It's Dumbo!"  I am hoping this is a good sign for good things ahead.  
We were headed to the high school to get Robyn signed up for her freshman year.  
Today is the freshman orientation.  The school is gigantic!  Robyn, in her typical stoic way, seems to be taking it all in stride, kind of like Dumbo and his parade of elephants in the sky.  
All except for yesterday in the bookstore when the lady snapped the ID picture when Robyn wasn't quite ready.  Robyn was a little nonplussed by this.
I could always provide a picture if they need one.

No comments: