8.30.2011

brain

 Quinny has decided that the best way to communicate is by yelling, screeching, commanding, and mostly crying.  
It is not pleasant.
I find that most of my comments to her start with can you find a better way of saying that.
When I was putting her down for a nap today, I thought she needed a little positive reinforcement.
She did, after all, have a relatively successful time during "Quinny School" this morning.
I said to her, "Quinny, you have a fantastic brain!"
She replied, "Can I take it out and play with it?"
"No, you can't."
"Why not."
"You just can't.  Brains have to stay inside their heads.  That's where they live.  It's their home."
"Hmm.  I want to see it."

I wonder.  
How does one play with a brain?  
Also, gross.
 She thinks the spray bottle is the perfect water bottle.
And she is never, I mean never, giving up the pull-up.
Her preferred pull-up is this one with the three princesses.
 At the end of the day, she is definitely loved.
No one can fake it.
As crazy as she is, we wouldn't want her any other way.

1 comment:

Kim T. said...

I WAS HANDING HER A PIECE OF FOOD!! Gosh.

-Eric