7.10.2011

saturday sunshine

Karen was very accommodating yesterday.  Not only did she let us invite ourselves over to swim in her pool, but she fed us lunch as well!!  They made Rice Krispie treats, and I love Rice Krispie treats!  What a sister!  She's the best!  We completely overstayed our welcome, and it was awesome!  Karen, if you are reading this, and I know you are, thanks!  We had a super duper afternoon. 
 I love Robyn's hair in this picture.  It looks circa 1805.
 Mimi's goggles were so tight I thought she was going to give herself goggle hickeys.  Luckily the red marks wore off after a little while.  She wasn't going to let ANY water inside!
 Hi Karen!
 This is what Allison did when I asked her to look at the camera.  Shelle wasn't feeling well, so this is one of the few smiles I saw out of her that morning/afternoon.
 Keegan (Karen's youngest son)

Here's Eric jumping off the diving board and showing off his rump roast.  This is not his best jump/dive, but it was the one he chose to do for the camera.






 Half of the people in the pool were trying to coax Quinny off the diving board.  I also noticed this is the only picture I got of Haley in the pool. She's the one on the right.  She kind of slipped in the pool and then slipped out.  It's too bad I didn't get a better picture.  She has a new swimming suit and it's adorable.

Robyn to the rescue.  I guess the other picture wasn't the only one of Haley.  Look, there she is under the diving board.  You can often find her lurking about if Quinny is nearby.

No comments: