7.29.2011

where's eric?

Several times lately I have asked (to no one in particular) as to the whereabouts of kid number three.  Most of the time I get no response, or if I'm lucky, I get a shoulder shrug with a mumbled "Idunno".  This sends me on a little hunt around the house to see what he is up to.  Nine times out of ten I have found him reading.  The other ten percent of the time he has been napping.  I am sure that percentage is going to flip flop very soon.  He is eleven after all.

His latest book series of choice has been the Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  He has cracked me up many times as he has tried to tell me about something from the book and has been giggling so hard he has had a hard time getting the words out.  I'm not sure how many times he has read these books - I'm sure it's more than once on a few of them.  He has already requested the new book that comes out in November.  I think we can handle that request.

No comments: