6.04.2011

let summer vacation commence

 Here's Addi-Q on a happier day.  Last night she started her summer with a fever and the throw ups.  Since I had gotten rid of the lamp in her room, I was having her sleep on the floor in my room (so I could help her in the light, if I needed to).  I think she was having some type of hallucination last night.  She woke up around 10:30pm FREAKING OUT about a mouse under the bed.  I came in the room to investigate.  Soon the mouse turned into a cat, a brown cat.  Even after I turned on the lights and made her look under the bed to see for herself that there was no cat under the bed, there was no convincing her that no cat (or dog by this time) was under there.  Under NO circumstances was she going to sleep on the floor next to the cat.  She wouldn't even come near that side of the bed again.  She would, however, sleep in the bed with me.  I am really lucky all of the medication I gave her worked and there was no more vomit.  I really didn't want any in my bed!  Now I am just hoping I don't get what she had!  She was nice enough to wake up this morning at 5:54am.  So much for turning off my alarm clock....
I don't know what possessed Haley the other day, but while at the park, she decided to roll down the hill while holding Quinny.  Needless to say, Q didn't like it.  They made one full revolution before Q got off that wild ride!




No comments: