6.01.2011

Before and After The White House









Well, things have been changing a little around here, so I thought I'd include some before and afters. It's hard to believe what a little (or lot) of paint will do. Two big checks and one trailer later, my friend Francisco Buendia has transformed the place. I'm so excited for you all to see it! I'll try to post these in some semblance of order, but you know I can't edit them once I have uploaded them and this crazy blog puts them where and it what order it wants to. I can't wait to see you all in just a few days!!

1 comment:

Kim T. said...

It looks sooo much better!! Thanks for getting all that done! This is going to sound cheesy, but you are turning our house into a home. (I know, gag.) It's true. Now we can put our own grime all over it!!