10.20.2011

uh....

 Do you see those cans?
They are all filled to the very top.
The green cans are filled with grass.  
The lawn was scalped this week and the winter lawn was planted.  
The cans are heavy and there are always scorpions hiding behind them - I saw one today.
As I was taking the cans out this morning, I noticed that none of the neighbors had their cans out yet.
Strange.
Then I realized it was Thursday.
Friday is pick-up day.
I got all five cans out there before I figured this out.
I am sure we will get a complaint of some kind, but those cans are staying there until tomorrow.
I'm off to a great start today....

Quinny came in the other day after dressing herself and proclaimed,
"I'm gorgeous!"
The more color the better.
She is pretty dang cute - most of the time.

No comments: