1.31.2011

i have a problem . . .


. . . and its name is McDonald's Premium Chicken Sandwich (grilled)/Diet Coke/Zone Bars (Double Dark Chocolate).  All three of these vices were satisfied before 1:30pm today.  I  blame the Diet Coke problem entirely one you, Robert.  I blame the Zone Bar problem a little on you, because you introduced me to them, but the McDonald's problem?  That one is all my own. 


Unfortunately, that problem is creating this problem.  Uh oh!  I guess I am going to have to kick the habit.


In other news . . . I am sure Gary is dead.  I am going to dig a hole in the backyard.  I don't have the heart to throw him in the trash.


In other REALLY bad news . . . Quinny's tent is breaking down in the worst possible way.  And I don't want to break down and buy a new one.  I'm not sure what I am going to do about that.


In GOOD news . . . Haley turns 16 tomorrow and I am going to get a really good cake for her!  I am sure I am waaaay more excited about this than she is.

1 comment:

Kim T. said...

I don't know what you're talking about with the Diet Coke! I don't touch the stuff. How could that bad habit be my fault? - Dad