1.31.2011

Gobbler Issues

Wanna know something funny guys?  When I was talking to Mom on my cell phone, I was using the headphones.  They have a microphone one of the wires, and I was laying in bed talking to her.  Well, suddenly, she said she couldn't hear me anymore.  So I checked, and the microphone had migrated to under my gobbler!!!  So be ware of the dangers of trying to communicate through your gobbler.  Take it from me, it doesn't work very well.  Haley, I hope this gives you a good laugh on your SWEET SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY!!!  Happy Happy Birthday Haley!  You've been a blessing to us for 16 years now!  Hope you have a wonderful birthday!  I love you very much and am sorry I am going to miss the festivities.  Eat some cake for me!
Love, Dad

1 comment:

Kim T. said...

Where did you find that picture???? So funny!!!!