1.06.2012

short people only

After cleaning up and putting away the chairs and tables the other day, I realized I was missing two folding chairs.  I didn't even notice I was also missing a table!  Anyway, I asked Robert if he knew anything about the absent furniture.  He said he didn't and agreed with me that it was very bizarre.  As we were having this conversation, I looked out the kitchen window and it dawned on me - Quinny's house.  So I asked her if the chairs were in her house.  With a triumphant grin she said yes!  This all happened last night, and I was much too lazy to go and put the chairs away.

She didn't tell me about all of the other things she had squirreled away in there.  
That was just my little surprise when I went out there to pick up some things.
I love that Q and Allison drove the scooter and plasma car up to the front door.
The rose petals are a nice touch, too.
She asked if she could sleep in her house.
I said no.
Obviously they are not going to starve.
I'm not even sure how she got everything in there.

I'm pretty sure Mimi helped her, but I have no idea how she fits!

1 comment: