11.16.2011

weekend fun - part 2

Lawrence, Grandpa, Grammy, Haley, Quinn, Mimi, Eric, Robyn, Allison, and Shelle
 Here we are at my niece's volleyball game.  Kristin plays for Dixie College in Utah.  They were playing against Grand Canyon University here in Arizona.  The players are really incredible.  I would not want to be on the receiving end of one of the spikes!  Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Kristin.  At almost six feet tall, she is average height for their team!  They make me feel pretty shrimpy.

Quinny entertained herself for part of the time by taking pictures of everyone.  I don't know why her pictures always make me laugh, but they do!!
Shelle, Allison, and Robyn

Karen

Rod, Karen, and Quinn

Shelle

Robert Heywood

Mimi

Shana

Eric

Grandpa, some guy in the background that moved away from Quinny, Karen

Me

Robyn

Grammy

Haley

My teeth

Robyn


4 comments:

Robyn T. said...

my hair has some nice shine.

Kim T. said...

Yes it does, Robyn. Yes it does.

Outlandish McCandlish said...

I think she has a future, lol

Outlandish McCandlish said...

Robyn that's not shine...... go wash your hair lol